KingOfBarz
You want to rap battle?
You want to particiape in raping contests?
You want to get or discuss the latest news in Hip-Hop?

Register or Log In!!!

-Staff
KingOfBarz
You want to rap battle?
You want to particiape in raping contests?
You want to get or discuss the latest news in Hip-Hop?

Register or Log In!!!

-Staff
KingOfBarz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community HipHop Battle Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Bringing The Site Back !!!

Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.)

Go down 
4 posters

Who Won?
TrueWordZ
Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.) I_vote_lcap100%Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Deep Core
Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.) I_vote_lcap0%Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TrueWordZ
Mod
Mod
TrueWordZ

Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.) Empty
PostSubject: Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.)   Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:45 pm

8 Lines
Versus Do Midnight Tonight
You Post First!!

Legggo!!

Last edited by TrueWordZ on Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deep Core
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Deep Core

PostSubject: Re: Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.)   Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:53 am

the "fag just came" to "jack the name" of *revan* so lemme go WARN QUICK AT-THE... *rule*-er cuz u will never-ever reach twelve (to elf) if u were BORN WITH SANTA... (ruler = 12) thats ok cuz faggots NEED TO BE "SPECIAL" why do u think im sendin a KEYED TO THIS MENTAL?!?! nah im not doin this shit just so that i can STRIP OFF HIS TITLE cuz this *cunt* will never *front* to *test-a-men* (testament) unless u FLIP OFF A BIBLE!!!! theres no need for beef cuz u will nvr come near as a WHIP OF MY RIVAL cuz in less than a millionth of my flow, ive already RIPPED OFF UR SPINAL... cord, so i determine this fuckin faggots death like im GRIPP-ING UR VITAL... organs cuz ur pussy *crew* will just *shoo* after i put the CLIPS IN THEIR IDOL (you)
Back to top Go down
Deep Core
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Deep Core

PostSubject: Re: Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.)   Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:56 am

expos: RULE is a moderator in LetsBeef who has the title of "THE PUNCHLINE KING" and Truewordz has the title "THE PUNCHLINE CHAMP" and a ruler is 12 inches long...also santa has elfs lol
Back to top Go down
Deep Core
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Deep Core

PostSubject: Re: Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.)   Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:57 am

oh shit i forgot, Revan is also RULE
Back to top Go down
TrueWordZ
Mod
Mod
TrueWordZ

PostSubject: Re: Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.)   Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:02 am

My verse will be posted when i wake up. Sleep
Back to top Go down
TrueWordZ
Mod
Mod
TrueWordZ

PostSubject: Re: Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.)   Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:15 pm

I'm fucking "SPEARING THIS COCK" "leave-his-brain" "SMEARED ON A ROCK" no one can see-Core and 'football crowds yelling defense is the only time any one"CHEERING FOR HIM"!!//(Get it they yell deep??) This foe should "no-show" cuz you're RAPPIN BADLY so when ya punches hit you'll bust ya wrist and leave ya "HAND IN A CAST like the "ADDAM'S FAMILY"!!// Life wil "Slap-Him" Whip Out Da Blade And My "Knife-Wil-Hack-Him" Then Ull Need More "Surgerys" Than MICHAEL JACKSON!!// I Murk With Barettas Look At Your Name This Kiddish bitch "Beat-Me"? Please G Your RAPPIN IS SO LAME Coming "Last-In-This-Race" When I Blast Folks and Keeping The "Wraps-Dope" (Raps) Like "PACKAGED COCAINE"!!!!//
Back to top Go down
Gcode
Slaughter
Slaughter
Gcode

PostSubject: Re: Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.)   Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:44 pm

Fv...1 was harder but the second Mc got a chance to win....oh and Wordz u had some broken multies....alot but punches were very hard...no hate....Admin vote
Back to top Go down
TrueWordZ
Mod
Mod
TrueWordZ

PostSubject: Re: Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.)   Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:04 pm

GoodLuck to you@Deep Core sex
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.)   Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:51 pm

both went hard, i felt one came with harder punches both came with the multies , but it seemed like Deep Cores verse was meant for Rule from Letsbeef a little more than for Truewords. both could use a little more nameplay. no hate.
Back to top Go down
Deep Core
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Deep Core

PostSubject: Re: Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.)   Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:02 pm

Delta Barz wrote:
both went hard, i felt one came with harder punches both came with the multies , but it seemed like Deep Cores verse was meant for Rule from Letsbeef a little more than for Truewords. both could use a little more nameplay. no hate.

Did u not read the expos fam? It's not meant for rule lol. Basically it's:
RULE: The Punchline King
Truewordz: The Punchline Champ
Get it?
I'm words is biting off Rule's title lol.
Back to top Go down
TrueWordZ
Mod
Mod
TrueWordZ

PostSubject: Re: Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.)   Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:19 pm

No im not?? nigga i dont even go on letsbeef when i used to go on letsbeef rule never even exsisted
Back to top Go down
~kLyNyKaL~
Stage Fright
Stage Fright
~kLyNyKaL~

PostSubject: FV   Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:26 pm

one went hard wit punches and i think the other focused too much on another battler instead of the battle he was in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.)   Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep Core V.s. TrueWordZ (TrueWordZ Wins By K.O.)
Page 1 of 1