KingOfBarz
You want to rap battle?
You want to particiape in raping contests?
You want to get or discuss the latest news in Hip-Hop?

Register or Log In!!!

-Staff
KingOfBarz
You want to rap battle?
You want to particiape in raping contests?
You want to get or discuss the latest news in Hip-Hop?

Register or Log In!!!

-Staff
KingOfBarz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community HipHop Battle Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Bringing The Site Back !!!

~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. Deep Core (Deep Core Wind By K.O.)

Go down 
+2
~kLyNyKaL~
CSKiLLz
6 posters

Who Won?
~kLyNyKaL~
~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. Deep Core (Deep Core Wind By K.O.) I_vote_lcap0%~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. Deep Core (Deep Core Wind By K.O.) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Deep Core
~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. Deep Core (Deep Core Wind By K.O.) I_vote_lcap100%~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. Deep Core (Deep Core Wind By K.O.) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
CSKiLLz
Admin
Admin
CSKiLLz

Birthday : 1993-01-04

~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. Deep Core (Deep Core Wind By K.O.) Empty
PostSubject: ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. Deep Core (Deep Core Wind By K.O.)   ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. Deep Core (Deep Core Wind By K.O.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:18 pm

8Lines
3 Hours to vote
No Bitting/Recycling/asking for votes

Good Luck To Both

Last edited by CSKiLLz on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kingofbarz.forumotion.com
~kLyNyKaL~
Stage Fright
Stage Fright
~kLyNyKaL~

PostSubject: Re: ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. Deep Core (Deep Core Wind By K.O.)   ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. Deep Core (Deep Core Wind By K.O.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:51 pm

okay im done ill go now gl man angry smile
Back to top Go down
~kLyNyKaL~
Stage Fright
Stage Fright
~kLyNyKaL~

PostSubject: Re: ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. Deep Core (Deep Core Wind By K.O.)   ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. Deep Core (Deep Core Wind By K.O.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:52 pm

yo this niggas hang spot is *SHIT'S-CREAK* except right now core done *SWAM-IN-TOO-DEEP* out to da middle nd drowned cuz i *PUT-BLOCKS-ON-HIS-FEET* he shoulda known by goin *ROUND-2-WIT-ME* tht id chew him up nd spit him out as *GROUND-MEAT* the 2nd inning in the game take the slugger nd bust out the*CAP-OF-YOUR-KNEE* as u *BOW-BEFORE-ME* i laugh while u *BEG-FOR-MERCY* toobad i *DONT-SPARE-THE-WEAK* but i will *PROLONG-THE-AGONY* ill use torture techniques thatll make u *LAST-A-WEEK* start by using my fists nd *BREAK-BOTH-YOUR-CHEEKS* pull a 'saw III' use a machine to make ur *BONES-ALL-TWISTY* put the gat to ya face as ya *COWER-AND-PLEA* i decide to have a heart nd *END-YOUR-MISERY* pull the trigga nd *BLOW-OUT-YA-MEMORY* so u can forget the pain u felt when u decided to *FUKK-WIT-ME* Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Deep Core
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Deep Core

PostSubject: Re: ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. Deep Core (Deep Core Wind By K.O.)   ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. Deep Core (Deep Core Wind By K.O.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:32 pm

[color=green]c'mon y'all this fuckin ~fag~got~ ~has~shit~ that isnt MODERN IN OUR TIME you wouldnt be able to *cough up, hot stuff* if u had HEARTBURN IN UR RHYME!!!! so just QUIT WITH THE MUSIC cuz ur SHIT CANT ABUSE IT and only time u put ur *verse* to *work* was when u "SPIT" ON UR "BROOMSTICK"!!! you claim u have ur *dick in the bush* but he rolls IT IN HIS PUBES...ICK!! cuz only time ur bitch felt the *tip of the wood* was when she BIT OFF THE "TOOTHPICK"!!!! its times like these that wanna STOP OFF UR MOUTH and say DROP OFF UR HOUSE youll prolly point the gun but the SHOTS WILL GO "SOUTH"!!! im always *over* you that also means im on TOP OFF UR SPOUSE till she "SCREAMS" LIKE THAT MOVIE cuz only time ur *head* was *wet* and felt *ass in the bed* was when u were DREAMING OF BOOTY!!!(wet dream)
Back to top Go down
Deep Core
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Deep Core

PostSubject: Re: ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. Deep Core (Deep Core Wind By K.O.)   ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. Deep Core (Deep Core Wind By K.O.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:32 pm

ignore [color = green] that was a mistake lol
Back to top Go down
intricate_skillz
Monthly Champ
Monthly Champ
intricate_skillz

PostSubject: Re: ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. Deep Core (Deep Core Wind By K.O.)   ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. Deep Core (Deep Core Wind By K.O.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:45 pm

Yoooo felllas, both had great concepts- both need to work on mults- watch for slant stretche and forced multi schemes- both had good punches lacked name play a whole lot- i think its a good battle, both came in- my vote is based on 1 line and 1 line only cause thats how close this battle was imo! No h8 to either-
Back to top Go down
..sWORDz!
Stage Fright
Stage Fright
..sWORDz!

PostSubject: Re: ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. Deep Core (Deep Core Wind By K.O.)   ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. Deep Core (Deep Core Wind By K.O.) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:00 am

~kLyNyKaL~ :: iight verse. Punchez didn't really connect like they could have. Multies were there but since they were not supported by punchez they didn't hit too hard.

Deep Core :: cool verse. Punchez were there, and were supported by some cool multiez.

Overall: One took this with punchez. Cool battle fellaz! Fair vote.
Back to top Go down
CSKiLLz
Admin
Admin
CSKiLLz

Birthday : 1993-01-04

PostSubject: Re: ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. Deep Core (Deep Core Wind By K.O.)   ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. Deep Core (Deep Core Wind By K.O.) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:18 am

Damn lol Good battle

Klyn: Again ur just flowing bro your not really adding any punches in there you have a little bit of multies not really any personals at all i think u need to work on punchlines and i think u would do alot better.

Deep Core: Decent punches but sorta played but you have some good ideas and could be more creative same with u didnt really see any personals against him but thats all good could of seen more nameplays from both also but all around decent battle

The fair Vote is tosssed!! Admin Vote!!
Back to top Go down
https://kingofbarz.forumotion.com
TrueWordZ
Mod
Mod
TrueWordZ

PostSubject: Re: ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. Deep Core (Deep Core Wind By K.O.)   ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. Deep Core (Deep Core Wind By K.O.) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:05 pm

Deep core was better all around no hate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. Deep Core (Deep Core Wind By K.O.)   ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. Deep Core (Deep Core Wind By K.O.) Empty

Back to top Go down

~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. Deep Core (Deep Core Wind By K.O.)
Page 1 of 1