KingOfBarz
You want to rap battle?
You want to particiape in raping contests?
You want to get or discuss the latest news in Hip-Hop?

Register or Log In!!!

-Staff
KingOfBarz
You want to rap battle?
You want to particiape in raping contests?
You want to get or discuss the latest news in Hip-Hop?

Register or Log In!!!

-Staff
KingOfBarz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community HipHop Battle Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Bringing The Site Back !!!

IM_ARES Vs. Deep Core (IM_ARES Wins By K.O.)

Go down 
5 posters

Who Won?
IM_ARES
IM_ARES Vs. Deep Core (IM_ARES Wins By K.O.) I_vote_lcap100%IM_ARES Vs. Deep Core (IM_ARES Wins By K.O.) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Deep Core
IM_ARES Vs. Deep Core (IM_ARES Wins By K.O.) I_vote_lcap0%IM_ARES Vs. Deep Core (IM_ARES Wins By K.O.) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
IM_ARES
Noob
Noob
IM_ARES

IM_ARES Vs. Deep Core (IM_ARES Wins By K.O.) Empty
PostSubject: IM_ARES Vs. Deep Core (IM_ARES Wins By K.O.)   IM_ARES Vs. Deep Core (IM_ARES Wins By K.O.) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:03 pm

this MAN CAN'T TAKE IT, his HAND'S PLACE BASIC material, he couldn't MANDATE PAGES of "fluent flame" if this "jewish lame" wrote and caught fire in ANNE FRANKS BASEMENT!!!(ouch)and bro, ya FANS AIN'T COMPLACENT cuz you lie about ya FAM STAY BAKIN', you claim ya "puffing the seed" but you wouldn't be"cuttin the weed" in LANDSCAPED PLACES!!(gd) so when I say ya HANDS'LL STAY TAPED, you're fucked by a monster, like CAMP RAPE TAKES of a MAN CRAZED JASON!!!(shew) He CAN'T ATTAIN RATIN'S of "over nine" while my "solar shine" couldn't be hid if I LAMP SHADE FACES!! so I'll beat em' till he CAN'T STAND STRAIGHT, like a MAN STRAIGHT RACIST of SLANT FACED ASIANS!! (shew)
Back to top Go down
Deep Core
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Deep Core

PostSubject: Re: IM_ARES Vs. Deep Core (IM_ARES Wins By K.O.)   IM_ARES Vs. Deep Core (IM_ARES Wins By K.O.) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:42 pm

its *clear* that this *queer* hasnt been RHYMING FOR SOME TIME cuz *look* he's always been *hooked* on BITING HIS OWN LINES (smh) quit kid its ENOUGH, STOP WITH THE CHEATING he'll get more *violently fucked* than being IN CUFFS, DROPPING SOME SEMEN, this is REAL STUFF, POPPING THE DEMON while ur *caps*(hats) only make u GET TOUGH, WHEN ITS "SHOPPING SEASON"...THIS IS UR LAST CHANCE im DISSIN UR PAST "SNACK" plus ur MISSIN UR CAST FAST cuz only time u carry *wet shit* is when i PISS ON UR ASS CRACK...wherever the FUCK U CAME FROM u better RUN before u get STRUCK ON UR NAME SON ur outta LUCK LIKE THAT mcCAIN CHUMP and ur *teeth are about as gone* like a baby SUCKING HIS LAME THUMB!!!!
Back to top Go down
IM_ARES
Noob
Noob
IM_ARES

PostSubject: Re: IM_ARES Vs. Deep Core (IM_ARES Wins By K.O.)   IM_ARES Vs. Deep Core (IM_ARES Wins By K.O.) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:57 pm

I didn't bite shit homie. Don't be a swayer.
Back to top Go down
CSKiLLz
Admin
Admin
CSKiLLz

Birthday : 1993-01-04

PostSubject: Re: IM_ARES Vs. Deep Core (IM_ARES Wins By K.O.)   IM_ARES Vs. Deep Core (IM_ARES Wins By K.O.) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:07 pm

My Fav Line From Ares: this MAN CAN'T TAKE IT, his HAND'S PLACE BASIC material, he couldn't MANDATE PAGES of "fluent flame" if this "jewish lame" wrote and caught fire in ANNE FRANKS BASEMENT!!!(ouch)

Fav Line From Deep Core: quit kid its ENOUGH, STOP WITH THE CHEATING he'll get more *violently fucked* than being IN CUFFS, DROPPING SOME SEMEN, this is REAL STUFF, POPPING THE DEMON while ur *caps*(hats) only make u GET TOUGH, WHEN ITS "SHOPPING SEASON

Imma break it down like this ares u had some pretty creative stuff but punches could of been harder hitting multies was good and you flowed really good to.

Deep Core Decent verse but you could of had harder hitting punches aswell multies ok and your flow was a bit choppy

Punches:IM_ARES
Multies:IM_ARES
FLOW:IM_ARES
CREATIVITY:IM_ARES
VOTE:IM:ARES
NO HATE JUST KEEPING IT FAIR ALWAYS

ADMIN VOTE IS IN!!
Back to top Go down
https://kingofbarz.forumotion.com
Gcode
Slaughter
Slaughter
Gcode

PostSubject: Re: IM_ARES Vs. Deep Core (IM_ARES Wins By K.O.)   IM_ARES Vs. Deep Core (IM_ARES Wins By K.O.) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:03 am

CSKiLLz wrote:
My Fav Line From Ares: this MAN CAN'T TAKE IT, his HAND'S PLACE BASIC material, he couldn't MANDATE PAGES of "fluent flame" if this "jewish lame" wrote and caught fire in ANNE FRANKS BASEMENT!!!(ouch)

Fav Line From Deep Core: quit kid its ENOUGH, STOP WITH THE CHEATING he'll get more *violently fucked* than being IN CUFFS, DROPPING SOME SEMEN, this is REAL STUFF, POPPING THE DEMON while ur *caps*(hats) only make u GET TOUGH, WHEN ITS "SHOPPING SEASON

Imma break it down like this ares u had some pretty creative stuff but punches could of been harder hitting multies was good and you flowed really good to.

Deep Core Decent verse but you could of had harder hitting punches aswell multies ok and your flow was a bit choppy

Punches:IM_ARES
Multies:IM_ARES
FLOW:IM_ARES
CREATIVITY:IM_ARES
VOTE:IM:ARES
NO HATE JUST KEEPING IT FAIR ALWAYS

ADMIN VOTE IS IN!!

Dont agree with CS with voting.....but in total ...yeah gotta go with Ares...and Core its not nice to sway..no hate...Admin vote
Back to top Go down
TrueWordZ
Mod
Mod
TrueWordZ

PostSubject: Re: IM_ARES Vs. Deep Core (IM_ARES Wins By K.O.)   IM_ARES Vs. Deep Core (IM_ARES Wins By K.O.) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:11 pm

One had better punches i kinda agree with CSK but not all the way good battle both did ya things on this one no hate..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM_ARES Vs. Deep Core (IM_ARES Wins By K.O.)   IM_ARES Vs. Deep Core (IM_ARES Wins By K.O.) Empty

Back to top Go down

IM_ARES Vs. Deep Core (IM_ARES Wins By K.O.)
Page 1 of 1