KingOfBarz
You want to rap battle?
You want to particiape in raping contests?
You want to get or discuss the latest news in Hip-Hop?

Register or Log In!!!

-Staff
KingOfBarz
You want to rap battle?
You want to particiape in raping contests?
You want to get or discuss the latest news in Hip-Hop?

Register or Log In!!!

-Staff
KingOfBarz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community HipHop Battle Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Bringing The Site Back !!!

Gcode vs CsKillz (CSKiLLz Wins By K.O.)

Go down 
5 posters

Who Won??
Gcode
Gcode vs CsKillz (CSKiLLz Wins By K.O.) I_vote_lcap0%Gcode vs CsKillz (CSKiLLz Wins By K.O.) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
CSKiLLz
Gcode vs CsKillz (CSKiLLz Wins By K.O.) I_vote_lcap100%Gcode vs CsKillz (CSKiLLz Wins By K.O.) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Gcode
Slaughter
Slaughter
Gcode

Gcode vs CsKillz (CSKiLLz Wins By K.O.) Empty
PostSubject: Gcode vs CsKillz (CSKiLLz Wins By K.O.)   Gcode vs CsKillz (CSKiLLz Wins By K.O.) EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:08 am

I run THROU CLEAVERS and *cut his nuts* and then *put in butt* and fuck him up and his rhymes i leave them TO BEIBER,
my rhymes have the BACILLUS REPRODUCTION cuz i *spread light* without lamp and put his *head right* on 180 degree call it his HEAD HURTS AND FRACTION!!!
Im a AWOKEN PHANTON so i *seed fear* and when i see *meat near* then u got no hope like BROKEN CONDOM!!
i GREW HOT and ask WHO GOT molotov coctail?maybe YOU DOC?nah...i throw blaze lines and u D.O. N.O.T!!!
cuz i RIP SKULLS and leave u PITIFULL in PIT FULL of PIT BULLS where my PIMP TOOLS to WIMP YOU?
i thow punches and leave u in ABYSSAL HIDROSPHERE yeah u can say a CRUEL PSYCO IS HERE,
and that *aint new* like when i *faint you* and with ur blood im fast so i*paint blue*
ur weak no FUEL...I KNOW DEAR so dont battle me till ur miseRABLE SKILLS DONT GROW GEAR!

Need expo? FAIR VOTES please....good luck bro
Back to top Go down
CSKiLLz
Admin
Admin
CSKiLLz

Birthday : 1993-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Gcode vs CsKillz (CSKiLLz Wins By K.O.)   Gcode vs CsKillz (CSKiLLz Wins By K.O.) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:20 pm

Yo. This *~Minimum-Wage~* faggot suckin dick for *~Salary~* his fuckin *~Birth-Certificate~* is an public apology to the *~CONDOM FACTORY~*!!!// Quit rappin bitch!!! before i *~Slap~* ya bitch whore ass mom must of given *~Birth~* on the *~HighWay~* cuz thats where most *~ACCIDENTS HAPPEN PRICK~*!// u *~Uneducated~* fuck must of missed the *~Bus~* cuz stupid is stupid does some people are *~Ha Beens~* this fuckin faggot is a *~NEVER WAS~*!!!//Damn you *~Lame~* but i got lines for wacks like im *~Fishin~* for *~Wicks~* imma *~HeavyWeight~* disin for kicks Ya *~Lighter~* in ya spits like you *~KISSIN A BIC~*!!!// Fuckin LightWork!!!! CSKiLLz??? affraid
Back to top Go down
https://kingofbarz.forumotion.com
Deep Core
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Deep Core

PostSubject: Re: Gcode vs CsKillz (CSKiLLz Wins By K.O.)   Gcode vs CsKillz (CSKiLLz Wins By K.O.) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:11 pm

although one had better multies, i gotta give it to the better punches on this one. fv no h8
Back to top Go down
TrueWordZ
Mod
Mod
TrueWordZ

PostSubject: Re: Gcode vs CsKillz (CSKiLLz Wins By K.O.)   Gcode vs CsKillz (CSKiLLz Wins By K.O.) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:25 pm

Damn Lol. i thought you both did good but i think CSKiLLz had better creativity and had the stronger punches But was def off with the multies but had a decent flow. Gcode had ok Punched none really that was a "Wow" moment for me multies good but punchlines wins battle that

This Won It For Me......
*~Uneducated~* fuck must of missed the *~Bus~* cuz stupid is stupid does some people are *~Ha Beens~* this fuckin faggot is a *~NEVER WAS~*!!!//Damn you *~Lame~* but i got lines for wacks like im *~Fishin~* for *~Wicks~* imma *~HeavyWeight~* disin for kicks Ya *~Lighter~* in ya spits like you *~KISSIN A BIC~*!!!// [right][center]
Back to top Go down
Gcode
Slaughter
Slaughter
Gcode

PostSubject: Re: Gcode vs CsKillz (CSKiLLz Wins By K.O.)   Gcode vs CsKillz (CSKiLLz Wins By K.O.) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:51 am

Good battle bro!let the best win!
Back to top Go down
Speechless
Stage Fright
Stage Fright
Speechless

PostSubject: Re: Gcode vs CsKillz (CSKiLLz Wins By K.O.)   Gcode vs CsKillz (CSKiLLz Wins By K.O.) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:21 pm

One took this for me with the bigger punches an better rhyme scheme more complexity an consistency .. No hate.. very good battle all fair .
Back to top Go down
http://www.letsbeef.com/-Speechless- www.incrowelite.com/speechl
Deep Core
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Deep Core

PostSubject: Re: Gcode vs CsKillz (CSKiLLz Wins By K.O.)   Gcode vs CsKillz (CSKiLLz Wins By K.O.) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:12 am

Wow...this sites very first battle Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gcode vs CsKillz (CSKiLLz Wins By K.O.)   Gcode vs CsKillz (CSKiLLz Wins By K.O.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gcode vs CsKillz (CSKiLLz Wins By K.O.)
Page 1 of 1