KingOfBarz
You want to rap battle?
You want to particiape in raping contests?
You want to get or discuss the latest news in Hip-Hop?

Register or Log In!!!

-Staff
KingOfBarz
You want to rap battle?
You want to particiape in raping contests?
You want to get or discuss the latest news in Hip-Hop?

Register or Log In!!!

-Staff
KingOfBarz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community HipHop Battle Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Bringing The Site Back !!!

~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. (sWORDz Wins By K.O.)

Go down 
+2
..sWORDz!
TrueWordZ
6 posters

Who Won?
~kLyNyKaL~
 ~kLyNyKaL~  V.s.  (sWORDz Wins By K.O.) I_vote_lcap0% ~kLyNyKaL~  V.s.  (sWORDz Wins By K.O.) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
sWORDz
 ~kLyNyKaL~  V.s.  (sWORDz Wins By K.O.) I_vote_lcap100% ~kLyNyKaL~  V.s.  (sWORDz Wins By K.O.) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TrueWordZ
Mod
Mod
TrueWordZ

~kLyNyKaL~  V.s.  (sWORDz Wins By K.O.) Empty
PostSubject: ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. (sWORDz Wins By K.O.)    ~kLyNyKaL~  V.s.  (sWORDz Wins By K.O.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:37 pm

8 Lines
due in 24 Hours
No Bitting/Recycling/asking for votes (Unless Staff)

Good Luck To Both

Last edited by TrueWordZ on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
..sWORDz!
Stage Fright
Stage Fright
..sWORDz!

PostSubject: Re: ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. (sWORDz Wins By K.O.)    ~kLyNyKaL~  V.s.  (sWORDz Wins By K.O.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:38 pm

Nike. G'Luck.
Back to top Go down
~kLyNyKaL~
Stage Fright
Stage Fright
~kLyNyKaL~

PostSubject: Re: ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. (sWORDz Wins By K.O.)    ~kLyNyKaL~  V.s.  (sWORDz Wins By K.O.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:41 pm

gl to you 2 fams
Back to top Go down
~kLyNyKaL~
Stage Fright
Stage Fright
~kLyNyKaL~

PostSubject: MY VERSE    ~kLyNyKaL~  V.s.  (sWORDz Wins By K.O.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:11 pm

okay so lets observe *SWORDZ-ILL-SLICING* and witness an example of his *LYRICAL-BITING* in his verses, dis *NIGGA-BE-LYING* So this is his *FINAL-SIGHTING* cuz *I'LL-BE-DICING* wit my *KLYNYKAL-SPLICING*and *MINIMAL-TRYING* make dis nigga a topping for my *CANNIBAL-DINING* like im the star of *HANNIBAL-RISING* tear him to shreds like a *HOSTILE-VIKING* hit ya like*ANIMALS-STRIKING* hard and fast like zues i carry *MOBILE-LIGHTNING* my glock send shocks though his head and *HIS-BRAINS'LL-BE-FLYING* and *DIS-BITCH'LL-BE-CRYING*! ppl think that *WE'LL-BE-TYING* smh when pigs fly and *HELL-IS-ICING* so this queer can stick to *ANAL-MINING* and *URINAL-DIVING*, but oh your covered in piss so ima smash ya flat and *HANG-YOU-OUT-FOR-DRYING* but theres an up side to being flat your just one gust *AWAY-FROM-FLYING* offa the face of the earth and thats the *END-OF-YOUR-LIFE-RING*

Last edited by ~kLyNyKaL~ on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~kLyNyKaL~
Stage Fright
Stage Fright
~kLyNyKaL~

PostSubject: Re: ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. (sWORDz Wins By K.O.)    ~kLyNyKaL~  V.s.  (sWORDz Wins By K.O.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:12 pm

not my best but i thought it was kinda funny lol gl famo
Back to top Go down
..sWORDz!
Stage Fright
Stage Fright
..sWORDz!

PostSubject: Re: ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. (sWORDz Wins By K.O.)    ~kLyNyKaL~  V.s.  (sWORDz Wins By K.O.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Little MAN, WHO YOU SPEAKiiN' TO?! My big grip'll wig split.. I got the HANDZ THAT'LL BEAT 'N BRUiiSE!!! you BLEED 'N DUDE.. throat sliced, i'll LEAVE YA FOOD... RAN THROUGH A FEEDiiN TUBE!!!!! My rocketz cocked, when he see's me drop he'll ~watch in shock..~ like GLANCEZ AT PiiKACHU!! (ew) TrueWordZ... SAID WE SHOULD UP AND COMPETE.. haha, bro.. your boy true SET YOU UP FOR DEFEAT!!!!!! and its true.. my TEXTZ'LL FUCK WiiT THiiS GEEK, Imma ~plastic surgen..~ he the whack deservin' this TECH TO PUMP iiN HiS CHEEKZ!!! Think you can ~See me..~ dog? BETTER LUCK ON A BEACH..(GetIt?!) One 'Site of punchez..' and a 'dyke is cluckin..' this PEST 'JUS DUCK' LiiKE SOME GEESE!!!!!!! Finish this BiiTCH WiiTH BLADEZ BY THE DOZEN, Feed em.. CLiiPZ 'N RAZORS TO STOMACH, he got ~noGutz..~ when i ShowUp.. he'll DiiP 'N EVADE THE GUNNiiN!!!!! so I sneak up wit my heat tucked.. watch em' TRiiP W/OUT WASTiiN LUGGAGE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
~kLyNyKaL~
Stage Fright
Stage Fright
~kLyNyKaL~

PostSubject: Re: ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. (sWORDz Wins By K.O.)    ~kLyNyKaL~  V.s.  (sWORDz Wins By K.O.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:00 pm

nice fam
Back to top Go down
..sWORDz!
Stage Fright
Stage Fright
..sWORDz!

PostSubject: Re: ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. (sWORDz Wins By K.O.)    ~kLyNyKaL~  V.s.  (sWORDz Wins By K.O.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:01 pm

~kLyNyKaL~ wrote:
nice fam
Thankz fam. G'Luck.
Back to top Go down
CSKiLLz
Admin
Admin
CSKiLLz

Birthday : 1993-01-04

PostSubject: Re: ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. (sWORDz Wins By K.O.)    ~kLyNyKaL~  V.s.  (sWORDz Wins By K.O.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:22 pm

Damn yo Good battle here.

Klyn: I think u had good multies but not really any punches flow was decent i think u should work on harder hitiing punches instead of just rhyming abunch of words together and put more thought in ur set ups dont rush it fams. No Hate.

sWORDz:Veryyy Good verse punches were really good u flowed good and ur multies was on point.

The fair is tossed no hate!! Admin Vote.
Back to top Go down
https://kingofbarz.forumotion.com
Deep Core
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Deep Core

PostSubject: Re: ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. (sWORDz Wins By K.O.)    ~kLyNyKaL~  V.s.  (sWORDz Wins By K.O.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:38 pm

im not gonna sway like most ppl:
both had good multies, but one needs work with the punches. while the other got mine with his creativity in punches. Respect the vote
Back to top Go down
..sWORDz!
Stage Fright
Stage Fright
..sWORDz!

PostSubject: Re: ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. (sWORDz Wins By K.O.)    ~kLyNyKaL~  V.s.  (sWORDz Wins By K.O.) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:13 am

'Preciate the votez. Up!
Back to top Go down
Gcode
Slaughter
Slaughter
Gcode

PostSubject: Re: ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. (sWORDz Wins By K.O.)    ~kLyNyKaL~  V.s.  (sWORDz Wins By K.O.) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:53 am

FV no hate....punchez won it....good battle both

Admin vote
Back to top Go down
..sWORDz!
Stage Fright
Stage Fright
..sWORDz!

PostSubject: Re: ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. (sWORDz Wins By K.O.)    ~kLyNyKaL~  V.s.  (sWORDz Wins By K.O.) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:56 pm

G'Lookz. Up.
Back to top Go down
TrueWordZ
Mod
Mod
TrueWordZ

PostSubject: Re: ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. (sWORDz Wins By K.O.)    ~kLyNyKaL~  V.s.  (sWORDz Wins By K.O.) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:00 pm

Nice one had better punches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. (sWORDz Wins By K.O.)    ~kLyNyKaL~  V.s.  (sWORDz Wins By K.O.) Empty

Back to top Go down

~kLyNyKaL~ V.s. (sWORDz Wins By K.O.)
Page 1 of 1