KingOfBarz
You want to rap battle?
You want to particiape in raping contests?
You want to get or discuss the latest news in Hip-Hop?

Register or Log In!!!

-Staff
KingOfBarz
You want to rap battle?
You want to particiape in raping contests?
You want to get or discuss the latest news in Hip-Hop?

Register or Log In!!!

-Staff
KingOfBarz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community HipHop Battle Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Bringing The Site Back !!!

TrueWordZ V.S. GCode (TrueWordZ Wins By Decision)

Go down 
+2
Gcode
TrueWordZ
6 posters

Who did better?
TrueWordz
TrueWordZ V.S. GCode (TrueWordZ Wins By Decision) I_vote_lcap80%TrueWordZ V.S. GCode (TrueWordZ Wins By Decision) I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Gcode
TrueWordZ V.S. GCode (TrueWordZ Wins By Decision) I_vote_lcap20%TrueWordZ V.S. GCode (TrueWordZ Wins By Decision) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TrueWordZ
Mod
Mod
TrueWordZ

TrueWordZ V.S. GCode (TrueWordZ Wins By Decision) Empty
PostSubject: TrueWordZ V.S. GCode (TrueWordZ Wins By Decision)   TrueWordZ V.S. GCode (TrueWordZ Wins By Decision) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:16 pm

8Lines
Versus Do In 2 days
I Go First
Poll Doesnt Start untill both versus in

Good Luck

What a Face
Back to top Go down
TrueWordZ
Mod
Mod
TrueWordZ

PostSubject: Re: TrueWordZ V.S. GCode (TrueWordZ Wins By Decision)   TrueWordZ V.S. GCode (TrueWordZ Wins By Decision) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:16 pm

u not up to 'Par' im "Maulin-The-Rabbit" cuz i clap the 3, ya lifes a "Dim-Hop", ill smack with ease till ya "Chin-Broke" im like a "Bad-PaperBoy" and put a "MAGAZINE THROUGH YA WINDOW"!!//pull a "9-To-This-Cunt" spit hot enough to give light to the sun, "Kife-And-Your-Done" hes "Losing-Period" must be comin off that "TIME OF THE MONTH"!!!!//ya verse? dont "Care-To-Tend-It" ill tear ya amendment Wordz "Delivers-Injuries" like a "PARAMEDIC'!!// hes the "Lamest-Dude" my game is tru ill crack ya skull n suffocate ur ass with ur "BRAIN TISSUE"!!//(Eww) enemies? "Most-In-Hearses-Man" see u try to cope with versus bad? ill go take a pic of ya family and use it as a "SOCIAL SERVICE AD"!!!!//[b]

No Hate fams Good Battle
Back to top Go down
Gcode
Slaughter
Slaughter
Gcode

PostSubject: Re: TrueWordZ V.S. GCode (TrueWordZ Wins By Decision)   TrueWordZ V.S. GCode (TrueWordZ Wins By Decision) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:23 am

Yo...this KID DREADFULL with *chains over chest* all in pirsing but with *pain in ass* so i stuck a tube in his *lame anus(inass)* till his SHIT GETSFULL of car*way gas*(nasty....)......the only time WORDZ HIT is when "wordz" got VERBS TO SPIT,eventually he doesnt btw his "rabbit" i just MURDER IT!....GCODE in G MODE gonna G BLOW this G HOE and tie him with G ROPE till HE CHOKE.!!!..nuff said...he hot? Imma put his HEAD IN REFRIGIRATOR and "cool him down" then turn into FRED THE ALIGATOR!we all know his WORDS GAY and we know that "Code" gonna PLAY WITH WORDZ(words) "harder" than WORDPLAY!!!!!battlin me? this HOE A KNIGHT? fuck that....he spray techs(text) not "hard" its just a PILLOW FIGHT!!!the "question" is is this SLUT READY to GET DREADY with his WET BODY CHREADDY cuz this battle is like BUGS BUNNY vs FREDDY...

Be Fair...expo ur vote

Need expo?
Back to top Go down
intricate_skillz
Monthly Champ
Monthly Champ
intricate_skillz

PostSubject: Re: TrueWordZ V.S. GCode (TrueWordZ Wins By Decision)   TrueWordZ V.S. GCode (TrueWordZ Wins By Decision) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:56 pm

Ayo no hate at all code, but i felt that truewordz came with harder hittin punches and a bit more creativity, both drops were dope as fuck- both yall came in strong- one was just stronger than the other-
Back to top Go down
Gcode
Slaughter
Slaughter
Gcode

PostSubject: Re: TrueWordZ V.S. GCode (TrueWordZ Wins By Decision)   TrueWordZ V.S. GCode (TrueWordZ Wins By Decision) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:08 pm

Why do we have 2 votes?.......WHEN U VOTE EXPLAIN IT or atleast COMMENT...or get a warning and then BANNED
Back to top Go down
CSKiLLz
Admin
Admin
CSKiLLz

Birthday : 1993-01-04

PostSubject: Re: TrueWordZ V.S. GCode (TrueWordZ Wins By Decision)   TrueWordZ V.S. GCode (TrueWordZ Wins By Decision) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:19 pm

Yea who ever voted needs to explain!!! cuz if i find put its and automatic ban
Back to top Go down
https://kingofbarz.forumotion.com
CSKiLLz
Admin
Admin
CSKiLLz

Birthday : 1993-01-04

PostSubject: Re: TrueWordZ V.S. GCode (TrueWordZ Wins By Decision)   TrueWordZ V.S. GCode (TrueWordZ Wins By Decision) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:40 pm

WOW!! Close ass battle i think won took this one ever with puches no hate the fair is tossed!! ADMIN VOTE!!
Back to top Go down
https://kingofbarz.forumotion.com
Methodical T
Methodical T

PostSubject: Re: TrueWordZ V.S. GCode (TrueWordZ Wins By Decision)   TrueWordZ V.S. GCode (TrueWordZ Wins By Decision) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:27 pm

No h8 at all, i think true just hit with harder punches- close battle tho
Back to top Go down
Excide
Stage Fright
Stage Fright
Excide

PostSubject: Re: TrueWordZ V.S. GCode (TrueWordZ Wins By Decision)   TrueWordZ V.S. GCode (TrueWordZ Wins By Decision) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:29 am

Yo True got it, his flow was on point and had better multi's, respect to both MC's
Back to top Go down
http://www.my16bars.com/user/23294/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TrueWordZ V.S. GCode (TrueWordZ Wins By Decision)   TrueWordZ V.S. GCode (TrueWordZ Wins By Decision) Empty

Back to top Go down

TrueWordZ V.S. GCode (TrueWordZ Wins By Decision)
Page 1 of 1